Tuesday, December 6, 2011

How I Organize My Clients and My Documents

In this post I want to show you how I organize my clients and my documents. Here are samples of my documents, which include my professional profile, my training schedule, legend and goals, my training philosophy, my affirmation and my healthy food schedule.

Here in my professional profile I show who I am (education, and my philosophy)


Now you will look at my training schedule, which helps me to track my progress.



Here you will find my legend and goals


Of course i will share with you my Training Philosophy and my Affirmations





MY AFFIRMATION
-          I am an efficient, energetic, healthy fit woman who can handle anything that arises today.
-          I can easily see myself at my healthy weight and I work daily to achieve this goal.
-          I weight exactly what I want to weight, because everyday my relationship with food becomes healthier.


At the end of this post I want to thank our teacher Mr. Roburt Tranter for all the help and support he gave us to create our wedsites and be organized.







No comments:

Post a Comment