Sunday, December 4, 2011

IN PROGRESS CLIENT-TRAINER RELATIONSHIP


Through our Personal Fitness Consultant program I am experiencing our 2nd 3 month client-trainer relationship. Here is the proces: I train someone from my class for 3 months and they train me for 3 months.
We prepare each others Par-Q (Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire), health history and short/ long terms goals. Utilizing this information we make up different training programs that will lead us to the results (short/long term goals), like weight loss, muscle mass and extra strength.
My client wanted to lose body fat (decrease waist measurement to 23inches) and increase free fat mass. She used to be an athlete (gymnast), so for the first 4 weeks I delivered different kinds of workout programmes I enjoyed her personality, then we started serious training.

Diet is a bit of an issue due to the fact she is single, working mom and also attending school. So, needless to say she can't always look after herself the way she wants because of her love for her kids and always wanting to provide the best for them.
I want to show videos for some of her workouts, I am very proud of her and are grateful to work with her because she is special in all aspects. At the end of 3 months you will know why feel this way.
Here I am representing my classmate who also is my client.


Here I am showing how my client is performing Ball Knee Crunch

No comments:

Post a Comment